We are delighted to working in partnership and recruiting for Paneltex Limited
based in Hull. The company is a market leader in the manufacture and design of delivery vans for supermarkets.
We have recruited for this company for over 10 years and they are a fantastic employer. The company is going through a massive growth period and they are now recruiting for several Assembly Operatives.
This is a full time role which will become permanent after 12 weeks.
THE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
THE ROLE & DUTIES
- Working various Shifts
- Free on-site parking
- Starting basic pay £9.05 to £9.50 per hour depending on experience - Day shift.
- Salary rises to £9.65 per hour after successful probation period.
- Overtime pay is time and a half after 40 hours worked.
- Afternoon shift pay is time and a third of basic pay
As an Assembly Operative
, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working on an assembly line
- Using hand, air and power tools such as routers, saws, drills and CNC's
- Working off detailed drawings and cutting lists
- Working on your own and part of a team
- Following instructions
- Using a tape measure
- Previous assembly experience advantageous
- Ideally you will have experience using hand tools, air tools and power tools
- Must be able to work various shifts and overtime
- All new starters will attend an onsite induction which will include a mandatory drug and alcohol test before employment starts.
If you're interested in this role please apply with an up to date cv asap. We have job starts available immediately.
MYNT Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of Paneltex. We specialise in temporary and permanent roles for manufacturing, engineering and logistics companies. For more information please visit or website or follow us on linkedin, facebook, instagram, twitter.