Looking for a full-time position with a family-owned, family-oriented company? Here we are! And we are growing and have a few full-time positions available.
So why our organization and this employment opportunity? Because we've been around for 30+ years, we believe in work /life balance wrapped within an inviting culture and great benefits. So don't wait, come join our family!!
• Competitive Compensation, Annual Reviews
• Excellent Employee Benefit Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement, etc.)
• Company Paid Basic 20k Life Insurance Policy and Long-Term Disability
• Lucrative Paid Time Off Plan
• Paid Training
• Great Culture and Team Spirt
• Team Building and Corporate Events
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for executing order processing (order intake, verification of benefits, records imaging and customer relations).
• Collect, evaluate, and submit all documentation necessary for DME pre-authorization, billing and patient copays.
• Interact with sales representatives, Healthcare providers and office staff, and patients to obtain required documentation when applicable.
• Track orders to ensure accuracy and timeliness of delivery for billing.
• Negotiate payment terms for equipment and supplies with patients utilizing sales techniques to gain patient acceptance during indirect sales process.
• Adhere to all corporate policies and procedures related to the Company’s Corporate Compliance/HIPAA Programs. Ensure established practices are compliant with Medicare, CHAP and other regulatory agencies.
Basic & Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with processing DME (Durable Medical Equipment) orders.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of all aspects of payor systems including private/commercial, self-insured employers, workers compensation, and Medicare/government programs.
• Strong knowledge of Medicare Supplier Standards, ICD-10 Coding and DMEPOS Coding protocols, electronic billing transmittal requirements.
• Highly structured approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work.
• Adaptability to handle changing priorities in a high volume, fast-paced work environment.
• Intermediary experience in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Drug screen/Background check required