We are seeking multiple CDL "A" Flatbed Drivers to join our maxi fleet! New Drivers will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 105,500 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Equal opportunity employer.
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination around WA, OR and ID
- Secure and unsecure each load
- Properly calculate correct load limits for each axle
- Properly track and document activity log
- Communicate with dispatch office
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Previous CDL "A" driving experience (min 2 years)
- Clean driving history
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Drive daily Monday through Friday (home weekends)
- Typical loads are building materials such as drywall, steel coils, roofing, lumber, etc
- Paid percent of each load hauled - 77% for O/O, up to 30% for experienced company driver
- Day cab based in Puyallup, WA hauling rebar on a daily basis. 4:30am to 12pm or until log book runs out with available work load. Company benefits.
- Company drivers operating early '00s Freightliner Colombia's. Bases in Seattle, Spokane and Portland urban areas are available.
- O/O pulling company trailer. Must have maxi capable 4-axle truck. No year restriction. Paid 77% of freight bill. Bases in Seattle, Spokane and Portland urban areas are available.
- O/O with maxi capable configuration truck and trailer able to haul 65,000 lbs. "A" trains, "B" trains, curtain vans, roll tops, flatbeds are welcome. No year restriction. Paid 83% of freight bill. Bases in Seattle, Spokane and Portland urban areas are available.
- Available trucks for lease as O/O - '06 KW T800 and '07 Freightliner Columbia. Call for details.
Maxi curtain van fleet operating around WA, OR, ID.
Role: CDL "A" Flatbed drivers
Apply for this job now.