Meteorologist in the Client Meteorology and Operations work unit. This position will be a blend of operational forecasting and project and program support Ability to quickly identify and respond to anomalous weather environments
• Ability to lead large projects
• Superb communication skills
• Demonstrated experience with weather forecasting and tools
• Proven expertise in meteorology
• Detailed understanding of relevant weather statistics and prediction indicators
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in high-pressure environments
• Experience in operational planning and execution
• Familiarity with communications systems and computer networking
• Experience authoring technical documentation and training materials
• Working proficiency using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc.)
Bachelor's degree and typically 5-7 years' related work experience
Zolon Tech, Inc. (ZTI) is a fast-growing, 8(a) certified business providing Information Technology solutions and services to Federal and commercial clients. ZTI is CMMI Level 3, ITIL, and ISO 20000 certified and is a leader in the IT industry. Headquartered in Herndon- VA.
Location: San Ramon,
Apply for this job now.