Night Manager - Hotel
Circa £27k per annum plus a share of Service Charge
Full-Time, Permanent Position
Do you have experience as a Night Manager in a luxury environment? Are you also passionate about delivering fantastic customer service? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a beautiful 4* hotel with over 100 rooms, set amongst 66 acres of stunning parkland. Along with fantastic views, the Hotel offers a 2 AA Rosette awarded restaurant, and commits to delivering Hospitality to the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities -
- To oversee and coordinate the activities of the night operational departments to an impeccable standard
- Organise guests' special requests and update guest history
- Ensure guest arrivals and check outs are dealt with to the same standard as during the day
- Ensure employees on night duty are aware of all ongoing functions on the premises, in order for them to be able to advise and assist as and when required
- Ensure all guests' enquiries, comments, complaints and praise are dealt with efficiently and recorded as per the process
- Leading by example to provide an excellent standard of customer service
Key Requirements -
- Previous hotel experience at management level
- Experience in offering exceptional customer service
- Proactive, composed, enthusiastic, approachable, able to build strong rapport with guests and other team members
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects; good organisational and administrative skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including weekends and bank holidays
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!