Our client, based in the Bristol area who are a key player in a multi-billion £ global industry are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician.
You will be required to provide technical support for IT systems across the UK
- To record, diagnose and resolve/escalate IT faults and incidents, utilising the help desk system.
- To set up, install and maintain all PC/Server/Network hardware and software.
- To ensure that all operational systems are functioning effectively, properly utilising and updating procedures.
- To provide support for telephone systems to ensure effective communications and call centres.
- To provide out of hours support to critical business activities on a rota basis.
To be considered, you should have the following:
- Experience of supporting and developing PC LAN based networks together with experience of Windows (Server and Workstation), and Active Directory
- Hands-on break fix skills with IT hardware and cabling
- Excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
Any ITIL process exposure would be beneficial