We are seeking a Plumber to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Ability to work independently
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
BLOX exists to make better buildings faster. We are part of a larger framework - Design Manufacture Construct – that guides building design so that construction can leverage manufacturing productivity. We’re made up of smart architects, engineers, manufacturers, programmers and other generalist, united by the notion that to make great things intelligently is a worthy pursuit.
Apply for this job now.