We have hours available for a Flexible temporary worker.
The Assignment is for a Static Security officer, working at a site in Wigton Cumbria CA7 area.
Assignment hours - Weekend days 05.30 to 20.30 and Weekdays as and when required by the site rota
Pay rate: £9.75 per hour. Weekly pay.
This allows you to:
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Remain eligible for SSP/SMP
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Job flexibility - allowing you to be registered with more than one company
• The ability to claim and be paid legitimate HMRC work/travel related expenses each week. https://#removed#/tax-relief-for-employees/travel-and-overnight-expenses
• Company Pension - NEST (Automatically enrolled if eligible - one month opt out period)
• Dragon Perks (a free online benefits portal where you can get access to your cash back rewards, discounts, and re-loadable cards to be used at over 2000 major retailers. This includes deals on shopping, eating out, travel and cinema, such as percentages off and 2 for 1's. There is also a Wellbeing area that offers such things as a virtual gym, free eye tests, credit rating, a legal helpline & retirement planning. You are entered into a free monthly Lotto draw with a chance to win up to £3,000.00 and also free monthly competitions with regular draws)
You can apply and pay for Dragon Perks Plus or Protection, which provides additional benefits including Ticketguard, Priority passes, insurances etc (conditions apply)
To be considered for this assignment, you will need:
A valid SIA licence; Own transport
A full five-year checkable employment history to comply with BS7858.
Excellent customer service skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
An ability to work as part of a team.
An enthusiastic, self-motivated, and flexible approach
The Security Officer will be required to:
Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site
Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site.
Complete various security documentation
Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently.
Protect the image of high-profile client and Kingdom.
Supervise and control site access.
Conduct regular site patrols.
Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder
You will receive a contract of employment from your employer separately.
You will receive your pay weekly on a Friday from CS outsourcing Solutions (PSP) Payroll Services Provider.
You will not be working for Kingdom Service Group directly, although will have the opportunity to request your temporary agreement to be transferred to a Kingdom Contract in the future.
Introduction: We generally operate as an Agency and Employment Business, as referred to in the regulations in our 'agreement for work finding services', and we are in the business of providing recruitment services to Client's looking for workers, and work finding services to candidates seeki