Reporting to E-Commerce Manager
A wonderful opportunity has arisen with one of the UKs top SME employers. In this dynamic sales executive role you will be involved in the full 360 sales cycle from lead generation and development through to closing and converting new deals in line with KPIs and Targets.
This role is a mixture of contacting brand new colder leads and also developing warmer prospects and lapsed clients. With the benefit of receiving sales inquiries from the websites.
Although this is a versatile well rounded role that will draw on varying sales expertise you should expect to be making 100 calls per day so it not ideal for someone that is not in their comfort zone in this area.
You will take responsibility for creating, supporting and developing the customer relationships, following up new leads, upselling customer's on the companies product range, and utilising alternative products when required.
Working on a floor alongside a 20 strong sales team, you will be part of a fast paced, energetic and longstanding team.
Alongside a starting salary of £20,000 you will have a very achieveabe uncapped OTE of £30,000
The company is industry leading with fantastic perks, benefits and a fun and energetic company culture.
Due to continuous growth there are great prospects for someone seeking a long term employer with career development and progression.
To be considered for this role you are:
- A high energy performer with the ability to remain positive during difficult times
- A determined cold-caller, a responsive customer call supporter and not put off by telesales work
- A Proactive learner with desire to increase product and business knowledge
- Constantly striving for exceeding, not just achieving, all targets
- A team player who loves working within a busy environment
- Passionate about your own personal development
- Able to see the bigger picture and embrace wider business change
- A self-starting individual that can create their own work schedule
- Capable of managing several activities at once
To be considered for this role you have:
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest in developing product knowledge to sell to customers
- A thirst for making things happen
- An interest in understanding industry players and researching competitors
- Confidence to create new business/customers
- Ability to extend product range and revenues with existing clients
- Ability to adapt approach for different customers
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Outstanding confident telephone manner
- Telesales experience including cold calling
- Genuine team spirit and be ready to support your colleagues
- Acute attention to detail
- Ambition for future development
If this is the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Please ensure your CV is up to date prior to application.
Due to volume of applications we are not always able to come back to unsuccessful parties to provide feedback.
Please keep an eye on The Talent Boutiques social media and website for more information about what we do, market insights and job seeking tips!
The Talent Boutique acts as an Employment Agency for Permanent and Fixed Term Contract Recruitment.
The Talent Boutique does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and adheres to all other relevant UK legislation.
Please Note: We are only able to accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK
Role: Sales Executive
Location: Royal Kingston upon Thames,
Apply for this job now.