Due to the expansion of our apprenticeships within Skill Centre, we have a vacancy for a Compliance Manager based in Newton-Le-Willows, WA12 area.
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum, dependent on experience.
To ensure first class delivery and compliance in accordance with Ofsted and ESFA regulations for Apprenticeship funded programmes as part of the Skills and Apprenticeship team.
This is a key role reporting to the Centre Manager and will require communication with our quality assurance and delivery teams and stakeholders.
Accuracy is paramount in relation to checking, auditing and inputting information along with correct interpretation of the funding rules within which we are governed.
What we need from you - qualification requirements:
- Appropriate IQA qualification (including but not limited to Level 4 Award in Internal Quality Assurance)
- Adequate qualifications in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- To maintain effective learner records by compliance checking all paperwork in accordance with the relevant funding requirement to ensure 100% accuracy, this will include ILR, ILP, reviews and attendance data
- To liaise with delivery team and supply chain partners to provide support, advice and guidance as required
- To work on compliance errors that may be required and ensuring that all uploads are accurate, non-compliance issues are mitigated
- Conduct sampling and audit checks, providing the necessary steps to resolve any identified issues proactively
- To provide performance and data reports through data analysis and identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Keep up to date with funding rules and other learning and legal requirements, ensuring guidelines are followed to maintain efficiency and compliance and to provide any development and support to relevant teams appropriately
- Timely registration of leaners on programme and with awarding bodies, EPA Centres and related activities
- Claim and process learner certificates and the final full framework certificate or equivalent for standards
- To document company processes and the implementation of changes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current ESFA rules, Ofsted inspection criteria and understand all the systems the company uses and all the regulatory frameworks it is obliged to work within, as well as the audit and compliance regimes by which it is regulated and judged and to support the company to operate in
- Monitor any chances in Safeguarding, Prevent and other legislative requirements to ensure delivery and company policies and procedures are appropriate.
- Providing accurate reports to Training and Business Development departments
- Be able to make capable and effective decisions and be focused and resilience
- Ensuring compliance against funding contracts and conducting internal audits
- Experience of working as a member of an effective team
- Experienced in internal verification practices
- Organise and lead standardisation and professional development activities for Quality assurance and Delivery teams
- Ensuring company procedure and policies are up to date with any changes in regulation or legislation.
- Accurate data entry, Excellent eye for detail, Diary management, Strong organisational skills and excellent communication skills
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Centre Manager