Experienced Mill Setup Machinist Wanted for Morning and Swing Shifts! Ideal candidate would be a journeyman or artisan machinist with team player attitude equipped with the capability of rapidly completing difficult jobs under minimal oversight.
- Experience with CNC YCM Fanuc Controls or demonstritive ability to quickly learn Fanuc Controls.
- Extensive background with fixtures, work holding, and tooling applications.
- Extensive knowledge of material feeds and speeds
- GD&T knowledge and how it affects fixture setups.
- Ability to edit at controls as needed
- Ability to independently set up jobs
- Ability to communicate and work effectively in a team
- Ability to perform first article inspection prior to submitting to QC
Considerable Bonus Points For:
- GD&T knowledge
- English and/or Vietnamese speaker
Our Permanent Employees Enjoy:
- Rapid pace, high energy work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
D-tek MFG is a Santa Clara based manufacturing house specializing in production parts of aluminum, stainless steels, and inconel metals as well as delrin, teflon, and polypropylene plastics as well as other materials. Our customers have come to expect exceptional quality, consistency, and expediency.
Role: CNC Mill Setup Machinist
Apply for this job now.