Circa £25,000 DOE + Benefits
Our client is a creative architectural design company with impressive design studios based in Nottingham. They have a varied and interesting opportunity for an experienced candidate who is a confident administrator to support their small, friendly team.
The opportunity is available on a Maternity leave basis until April 2020.
Duties will include
- Acting as primary contact for the business, providing a professional and personable customer service
- Resolving product queries via telephone and email
- Preparing customer quotations promptly and efficiently
- Processing orders via Sage and creating reports
- Book-keeping and credit control
- Coordinating national and international couriers
- Ad hoc PA duties for the MD
- Checking employees' timesheets ensuring accurate invoices are dispatched
- Previous Admin/Office experience in a similar role
- Personable, flexible and pro-active
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts and Excel
- Confident communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to work with a small, vibrant team of creative individuals. The role will suit a similar type of individual who thrives in a busy role and enjoys interacting with people and customers.
Apply NOW to avoid disappointment!!!
Role: Office Manager
Apply for this job now.