Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in North Tyneside. This is a fixed term Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) role, based in a Year 3 classroom, which will commence in April 2021 - July 2021. This is a full-time role working 8.30 - 15.30 Monday - Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are a Level 3 in Teaching and Supporting Learning
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 (KS2) team, the Key Stage 2 (KS2 TA) will focus on providing support to a class of 31 children. At times the successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) will also be running small group interventions in preparation for SATs. Previous experience working in a Key Stage 2 (KS2) classroom is beneficial.
This good primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join their motivated team. The Head Teacher has a positive approach to leading and managing the school. Children in Key Stage 2 currently make good to outstanding progress and enjoy coming to school.
To be considered for the Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience supporting children in primary education in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle prim