Programme Manager - Fire Safety
Venn Group are working with a major UK real estate firm to secure the services of a Programme Manager to lead on the development of their building improvement programme. The BIP will focus on fire safety improvements on high/medium rise buildings in their portfolio. Project values up to £10m.
- Ongoing management on behalf of the business to ensure that desired project and workstream outcomes / objectives are delivered.
- Ensuring an appropriate workstream / project management framework is in place, incorporating review, milestones and gateways, as necessary.
- Preparing the project brief, initiation and business case, amongst other documents.
- Appraising options and submitting for approval.
- Co-ordinating and directing end user input.
- Co-ordinating value management strategy.
- Controlling changes following approval.
- Determining and managing risks to the workstream.
- Managing the programme budget, including risk allowance.
- Acting as principal point of contact for the designated workstream.
Skills and attributes
- Expert knowledge of fire safety building regulations
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and lead external partners to plan, design and deliver projects in occupied buildings.
- Good understanding of construction contracts.
- Be able to apply quality management principles and processes.
- Be able to apply risk assessment and management principles and processes.
This is position is a 1-2 year FTC with an annual salary of £80k per annum + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested in the role please send your CV through to #removed# to arrange a call.