Who We Are:
EasTex Tower, LLC is a Total Turnkey Supplier of Telecommunication Infrastructure Design and Implementation throughout the Wireless Industry. We are actively engaged in all aspects of Telecommunications Design and Construction including; Rawland Site Builds, Antenna and Line Installs/Upgrades, Microwave Installation, Microwave Radio Installation/Commissioning, Civil and Electrical Installations. EasTex Tower currently maintains office locations in Colorado Springs, CO; Longview, TX; Oklahoma City, OK; and a new facility in Albuquerque, NM. We are comprised of a strong family of men and women who operate as teammates. We are proud of the collective, team-oriented atmosphere that drives this company to excellence. We desire every member of our team to advance in knowledge and skill and to pursue exceptional performance and safety. EasTex Tower is also heavily involved in Industry Standards and Safety Organizations, including NATE, NWSA, and TIA.
EasTex Tower, LLC is actively looking to add a new member to our exciting and growing team. We are currently seeking a Sr. Level Project Manager for our Colorado Springs, CO location. We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of five years’ applicable industry experience managing telecommunication construction activities on a daily basis. Successful candidates can look forward to an energetic, family atmosphere in a very prosperous and growing industry.
- Health Insurance with HSA
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Boot Allowance per year
- Per Diem for Personal Use
- Transportation Provided
- Personal and Vacation Days
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Must have LTE/AWS and Microwave management experience
- Knowledgeable in Raw land installations and tower modifications
- Must be able to compose accurate BOM’s.
- Must be able to reconcile construction activities and manage scope change during construction
- Responsible for estimating, planning, implementing, and executing various projects involving new site build construction
- Manage field crews performing duties in the Texas market
- Manage projects within budget and timeline, meeting challenging deadlines and unexpected scope changes
- Troubleshoot and resolve project issues
- Act as a liaison between field personnel, sub-contractors, management, and administration
- Accountable for managing the overall project execution performance including scope, cost, safety, quality, schedule, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to maintain and manage sub-contractor relationships. Assure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements.
- Must track and coordinate material delivery, schedule construction, and drive completion to meet schedule and budget expectations.
- Reports project status and performance data as required to the general manager
Required Knowledge & Education / Competencies:
- Degree in construction or business management is strongly preferred
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and all other associated computer skills is a must
- Applicable experience in estimating, material procurement and logistics, project execution and close outs
- Obtain a current, valid driver license
- Pass a back ground check and drug and alcohol test
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Must have reliable transportation to and from office location
- Ability to be prompt on a daily basis, reliable and the ability to retain what is learned
- Self-Motivated and able to learn efficiently
- Team oriented
· Must work well with others
Job Related Certifications:
· Applicable industry certifications are a plus
An EasTex Tower Project Manager is responsible for supervision of all construction crews and activities on his or her assigned projects.
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at a desk 80-90% of the time and use hands to type on a keyboard and handle office supplies and materials, such as phones, papers, boxes, files, paper, scissors, 3-hole punch, stapler, calculator, pens, etc. The employee frequently is required to get up out of desk to file, or walk to different areas of the office, warehouse, and yard. PM may have to travel 10-20% of the time for customer visits, site walks, punch walks, etc. Transportation is provided.
We are EasTex Tower and we are celebrating 35 years of service. We are one of the longest running and prosperous companies in the industry. Established in 1983 on the foundational principles of excellence, integrity, and reliability, our company has developed a powerful skill set and solid reputation for quality installations and services. With 35 years in the industry, we have the experience, expertise, personnel, equipment, and financial resources to successfully complete even the most demanding telecommunications projects. We have locations in Colorado Springs, CO; Longview, TX; Albuquerque, NM, and Oklahoma City, OK. We promote a safe and drug free workplace.
Check us out at: #removed#
Role: Sr. Level Project Manager
Location: Colorado Springs,
Apply for this job now.