Do you have what it takes to keep a company safe? Are you highly skilled and knowledgeable in OSHA and all other safety compliance metrics? We want to speak to you! Please see the following job description and contact us immediately to discuss your skills and qualifications right away.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Maintain Preventative Maintenance program at OSG.
a. Maintain PM Schedule, coordinate with production and maintenance on scheduling work to be performed.
b. Keep PM Master Schedule updated when work was performed and when scheduled, notify production in advance (1 week) of scheduled work.
c. Issue PM documentation to maintenance personnel to be completed.
d. Verify work was completed, and ensure documentation filled out correctly and signed with date of completion.
e. Maintain hard copy of PM documents on file, scan original copy and maintain electronic copy in Maintenance Directory.
2. Monitor the work interrupt system for Maintenance.
a. Review Daily Interrupt Report, close out any open interrupts with the assistance of the correct maintenance personnel.
b. Ensure correct information is being put into the system and notify Maintenance personnel and Manager when consistent errors are being found.
c. Assist Maintenance Manager with importing data into the reports to monitor maintenance performance.
3. Assist Maintenance personnel and manager in obtaining quotes for purchasing parts, materials or services required for completing tasks. Once quotes have been reviewed by Maintenance Manager, forward to Purchasing for approval and issuance.
4. Assist Maintenance & Plant Manager with Safety Program.
a. Check Safety Box (lock-out items) weekly to ensure items are available and in good working order.
b. Check Emergency Kits weekly for inventory and working order as well.
c. Create eyewash station schedule for flushing and replacing water and checking function and working condition.
d. Assist with “Safety” presentation during new employee orientations.
1. Proficiency in operating computers, email, maintaining files and directories.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
3. Prior Maintenance experience beneficial, either electrical or mechanical.
Detail-oriented and maintain a good work ethic
Role: Maintenance Safety Coordinator
Apply for this job now.