The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is a member of a highly-productive cross-functional scrum team. This role will influence development of new solutions that enhance the overall delivery and user experience of our products. The SSE will recognize and implement patterns and best practices in accordance with industry standards. The SSE will share knowledge, mentor and assist other team members. The SSE will also participate in troubleshooting and resolution of customer related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers quality products by applying patterns, best practices, industry standards; unit testing; creating innovative solutions; fixing bugs; and supporting released products
- Packages and delivers enterprise applications in accordance with industry trends.
- Participates and influence conversations during team ceremonies; backlog refinement, planning, iteration reviews and retrospectives
- Assists team with technical documentation of features
- Actively seeks to mentor and guide team members through paired programming
- Assists team to define test scenarios of features
- Displays ability to continuously improve by:
- Participating and/or leading in-house learning and training sessions.
- Displaying self-motivation and eagerness to gain knowledge and experience in industry standards and trends
- Exploring and sharing ideas for improving development practices, team effectiveness, and product.
- Creates and protects client's intellectual property
- Strictly adheres to client's Open Source Usage policies
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 4 years' experience or Master's Degree in Computer Science and 2 year' experience; or comparable experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS in Computer Science preferred.
- 4+ years experience as a full stack developer (.NET)
- Experience integrating with telephony and PBX systems
- Experience applying enterprise integration patterns such as IOC and Dependency Injection
- Experience with web service approaches and protocols such as WebAPI, Soap 1.2, REST
- Experience integrating multiple systems and data sources into a comprehensive application
- Experience with CI systems, such as Jenkins
- Experience working in an Agile development team and paired programming
- Experience working in a Healthcare/clinical environment
- Ability to identify, own, and solve problems independently or as part of a team
Recruiting firm assisting major corporations.
Role: Sr. Software Engineer
Location: Eden Prairie,
Apply for this job now.