Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy - a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. This position will report to the Senior Maintenance Technician and the Senior Director of Manufacturing.
GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida's largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
Essential duties and responsibilities required:
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and strong initiative, along with a positive work ethic
- Must be a team player, willing to pitch in where needed
- Experience with electrical, HVAC, lighting, plumbing, well pumps, water systems, carpentry, welding, small engine repair
- Must be flexible to work various shifts and available for overtime and/or weekend and holiday hours with little or no notice
- Requires use of personal protective equipment including steel toe shoes and on occasion respiratory protection equipment and hearing protection
- Must keep work environment clean at all times
- Ability to work with various levels of noise
- Self-motivated - able to work with little supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Maintenance Technician in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Mechanical skills related to electrical HVAC, lighting, plumbing, well pumps, water/irrigation systems, carpentry, welding required
- Forklift and scissor lift certification a plus
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks 100% of the time: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, performing repetitive motions, lifting, pushing, pulling, and carrying boxes
- Handling and/or moving of 200 lb. containers with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Must be comfortable wearing protective equipment
- Must be comfortable working in small or confined spaces
- Must be able to work in various environments and temperatures, exposure to heat, humidity, sun, dust, and other elements
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR