As Project Managers in our industrial Coatings and Insulation Divisions, you will have direct responsibility over the administration and implementation of all assigned projects. You will supervise our craft workers and management teams to assure projects are completed on time, on budget and at the highest quality level. You will be the primary point of contact for our client and crews with regard to disseminating informationma and facilitating management decisions from project start to finish.The emphasis is on client satisfaction, crew safety, and proejdct profitability. You must be adaptable to change and consistently champion new initiatives that drive costs lower and save time. You must have a strong sense of urgency and work well under pressure in a collaborative team environment. Position is required to also perform other duties as assigned.
- Professional control and timely administration and implementation of new project requirements.
- Ensure timely submission of all required information.
- Assist in the preparation of contracts.
- Lead the bidding, negotiation and award process for assigned projects.
- Assure the Company receives the best value for the lowest possible cost.
- Coordinate and monitor procurement activities and commitments of pre-purchased materials and equipment through internal partners.
- Ensure phase completion of assigned projects in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Establish and maintain the Budget Tracking Report.
- Prepare, track, and monitor all field instructions and change orders for additional work.
- Monitor the project schedules, resolve field conflicts and implement recovery strategies to mitigate delays.
- Complete projects on time and on/or below budget simultaneously ensuring the safety of our craft workers.
- Four-year college degree and at least 5 years for a Project Management.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong management know-how and interpersonal skills with ability to work in a fast paced team environment.
- This position requires regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Thorough knowledge of construction costs, scheduling, estimating, budget tracking and the project delivery process.
- Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be familiar with the various construction methods and be knowledgeable of architectural, engineering, planning and design principals and techniques.
- Strong computer skills with familiarity with Sales Force and Microsoft suite of programs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive.
Apache Industrial Services is an EOE.
Apache Industrial Services, Inc. has taken a leadership position in acquiring and utilizing proven advanced technologies to our clients' benefit. In addition to investing in the newest and best technology to meet the needs of the Petrochemical, Industrial, and Energy sectors, Apache Industrial Services also heavily invests in training for the technicians that ultimately operate the instruments.
The combination of advanced technology and highly trained technicians produces unparalleled results and significant savings for our clients.
Role: Insulation Project Manager
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.