Experience the difference of working with Raymond Management Company's Hampton Inn & Suites North Houston Spring located in Spring, TX.
Picture yourself at the end of a long day of traveling. The stresses and worries melt away as you reach your destination and the Guest Service Representative greets you at the front desk with a warm, friendly smile and hello. This teammate acts as your guiding hand throughout your stay, giving you the inside scoop on all the cities “must-dos.” That could be YOU serving as an ambassador for your hometown and creating a once in a lifetime experience for someone else.
As a Guest Service Representative, your mission will be to turn our guests into "Raving Fans" by:
· Answering all phone calls promptly and with a style of professionalism and kindness that "wows" the caller.
· Providing the guest with an exemplary overall experience from check in to check out.
· Demonstrating a commitment to deliver exceptional guest service.
At Raymond Management, guests and team members appreciate our “People First” approach. This approach, combined with our quality product, strong teamwork and focus on serving guests, makes our hotels an outstanding place to work. We invest in teammates by giving them the opportunity to learn and grow in their careers, while creating an environment where teammates appreciate and respect each other.
Check us out. Talk to our teammates. Join us.
Position Title: Guest Service Representative
Position Summary: This position is primarily responsible for attending to the needs of guests, especially during check-in and check-out.
Essential Position Functions:
- Personally demonstrates a commitment to guest service by responding to guest needs and concerns; be committed to making every guest satisfied.
- Provides information to guests about hotel policies, services and amenities.
- Listens and responds to guests' inquiries, concerns, and requests for assistance and information about the local area.
- Handles guest check-in and check-out in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Enters/changes reservation information on the hotel computer systems.
- Processes payment from guest and posts charges to guest accounts.
- Balances shift work and cash drawers.
- Operates hotel telephone console and uses good telephone etiquette.
- Sells rooms to guests on the telephone and to “walk-ins”.
- Knows all components and features of the company's guest service guarantee.
- Promotes hotel sales and revenue programs.
- Maintains open communication with all hotel departments.
- Understands and performs basic safety, security and emergency procedures of the hotel.
- Assists departments as needed.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Guest Service orientation
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to handle money and make change
- High School education or equivalent
- Computer experience
- Interacts with all other property team members, including other departments throughout the hotel.
- Reports to Guest Service Lead , Assistant General Manager and/or General Manager.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential position functions. The majority of the job duties for this position are completed while standing. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk or hear, and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel and reach with hands and arms. The employee will periodically lift and or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include distant/close vision.
As one of the Midwest's premiere hospitality and real estate developers and management companies, Raymond has been developing trust with its investor partners, teammates and guests for more than 35 years. Currently managing over 30 hotel properties across America, Raymond works diligently to deliver legendary service to its guests - guaranteed.
Our total commitment to integrity and trust permeates every aspect of our operations. When you get down to it, that commitment is made up of some simple, powerful beliefs:
Success is the product of experience and hard work, not luck.
Integrity is the cornerstone of any organization. Without it, you have nothing.
Strategic thinking puts us at the right place at the right time.
Disciplined approaches enhance our options.
Quick, decisive actions are the basis for increased opportunities.
Role: Guest Services Representative
Apply for this job now.