Growing real estate management and development firm specializing in multifamily housing, seeks top-notch Leasing Consultants for its growing portfolio in the DFW/LoveField area. Our Leasing Consultants are the foundation of success at our communities and with that comes high standards and expectations for success of the team as a whole. This position needs a very experienced, outgoing, positive, heavy marketing / leasing focused individual.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the Community Manager to effectively manage activities such as leasing, resident retention, concessions, and customer service.
- Follows up on expectations to renew leases.
- Performs leasing activities, including generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet inquiries, greeting prospective residents, touring prospective residents, qualifying prospects, and closing the sale by obtaining rental application and deposit.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in property management business for 1+ years of large property
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must
- Knowledge of, and ability to use Microsoft Office application software and OneSite Property Management Software. OneSite (RealPage) experience is a must. Knowledge and compliance with community rental information and Federal, State and Local Fair Housing guidelines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to residents, co-workers, and vendors
- Good sales and customer service skills
- Highly motivated individual with integrity and strong business ethics.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screening.
For immediate consideration please complete the link below:
Founded in 2008, Spectrum Realty Group (Spectrum) is a fast-growing, regional property management company offering fee management to owners of multifamily properties. Spectrum currently manages a portfolio of more than 7,000 multifamily units and our goal is to expand to 10,000 units throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our business approach integrates management and investment disciplines allowing our team to provide growth to our owners and business partners as stewards of their investments. We are consistently demonstrating the difference between simply getting the job done and exceeding expectations.
Role: Bilingual Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.