J & J Service Solutions, LLC, is a premier, full-service provider of turn key solutions for facilities and equipment maintenance. Our ability to execute services and installations on a regional and a national basis, as well as our commitment to continually exceed our customers’ expectations, have enabled us to forge partnerships with industry-leading customers. Due to continued growth we are currently expanding our team regionally, and are seeking qualified candidates with a strong work ethic and the ability to represent our company in a positive and professional manner.
J & J Service Solutions is currently seeking qualified Racking Installers to join our rapidly growing team. The person in this role will be working as part of a team replacing and installing steel pallet racking and other fixtures in large retail environments. Racking Installers are required to read and work from floorplans/instructions/specs, and to follow the guidance and instruction of Project Managers and Site Supervisors. Racking Installers assist in all stages of the installation project, including the receiving and off-loading of materials.
The person in this role must be able to work both independently and as part of a team. As they will be representing J & J Service Solutions at customer sites, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional demeanor are essential.
- **Ability to travel overnight for up to three weeks at a time required**
- **Willingness to work both overnight and day shifts as the job requires**
- General construction skills (concrete, carpentry, drywall, demolition, etc.) preferred
- Experience reading plans/layouts and schematics preferred
- Experience with installation of pallet racking and steel shelving in commercial and retail facilities a plus
- Must be able to be trained in the operation and safe use of material handling equipment (forklifts, pallet jacks)
- Must be able to work from heights in scissor lifts, and to climb ladders as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., bend repeatedly, and be on your feet during the entirety of the work shift
- High School Diploma or equivalency (GED, ABE, etc.) required
- Trade or technical school a plus
- Military training a plus (**highly desirable**)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background check (including Driver’s History Report)
- Drug screening
The position offers a competitive rate based on experience and skill levels.
J & J Service Solutions, LLC, offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes:
- PTO and 9 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- An innovative Risk Prevention and Maintenance Program designed to reduce/eliminate out-of-pocket expenses such as deductibles, co-insurance and co-pays for doctor office visits, etc.
- 401(k) with employer contributions
- Onsite and field training programs and opportunities
Role: Racking Installer
Apply for this job now.