Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Registered Nurse Med Surg Job Requirements:
Nights Shift -12 Hour (7pm - 7am)
Bestica is looking for a Registered Nurse Med Surg in Bristol, TN!.
The Registered Nurse is dependable and responsible for the arrangement of nursing care for appointed patients inside the setup norms of proof-based practice and hierarchical strategy and techniques.The attendant is relied upon to rehearse self-rulingly inside the extent of expert guidelines and the principles and guidelines set up by the TN as well as VA State Board of Nursing.
The RN gives patient consideration that is proper to the age and formative degree of doled outpatients.
The RN properly appoints care gave to different individuals from the nursing care group steady with job, licensure, and extent of training. Performs nursing evaluations and conveys care as an indispensable piece of the consideration group. Runs after ideal results while conveying safe great medical care.
Precisely reports and archives in the Electronic Medical Record and electronic documentation frameworks that help the RN's clinical and colleague job. He/she has functioning information on the nursing interaction and exhibits ability in creating and directing communitarian collegial practice that conveys safe capable consideration. He/she exhibits affectability and comprehension of the assorted social foundations of our patients and parental figures.
The position includes keeping up with current clinical information and the ability for abilities identified with the clinical RN job were doled out. Exhibits the capacity to utilize basic deduction abilities in the execution of all periods of the nursing interaction. He/she effectively takes part in persistent consideration quality and execution improvement through information assortment and total as doled out.
The RN fills in as an expert good example as a parental figure, tutor, educator, and asset for understudies, peers, and different suppliers in the medical care group. Should have the option to wear a respirator cover and other individual defensive attire as shown in the arrangement of patient consideration.
- The RN is a graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an AD degree/Diploma.
- Currently licensed to practice as a professional nurse in the appropriate state.
- Must be able to complete job-related competencies as deemed necessary to the performance of the RN role in the nursing department of employment.
- Valid RN license
- AHA BLS is required.
- Additional advanced life support courses may be required for the RN in specific critical care departments including but not limited to AHA ACLS, AHA PALS, AAP NRP.
- Experience one-on-one dedicated support throughout the entire assignment process
- Enjoy great pay rates and bonus opportunities
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Continual assignment opportunities for travel throughout the nation
- Housing: Stipend provided
- Reimbursement or Healthcare benefits
Bestica is a trusted provider of solutions in the Information Technology and Healthcare sectors to the DoD, Federal and Commercial markets. Our guiding principle and core values help us care for our people and the community and build a culture of excellence helps us achieve our organizational objective of exceeding customer’s expectations in each project. Headquartered in San Antonio, TX, we were founded in 2005 and are certified as an 8(a) Business.
If this opportunity aligns with your capabilities and career desires, send us your resume, along with a cover letter indicating the contribution you will make at Bestica
For a list of more jobs please go to Bestica Jobs!
For any questions or to reach a Bestica Recruiter please contact: #removed#