Description Job Description:
Candidate should have direct hands on experience with networking administration, Firewalls, switches, IPS and IDS systems. Configuring ACLs access control lists, VLAN segmentation, AWS Cloud environments hardening AMIs in the cloud, and on premise systems. This role will require experience individuals with the ability to work with setting up and configuring various security technologies such as Splunk, Syslog, Nessus, Web Inspect, App Detective, Cisco firewalls, HBSS, PKI in order to build upon existing capabilities or stand up new capabilities. Candidates should have the ability to handle multiple system technologies and adjust to direction from management based on defined priorities.Primary Responsibilities
- This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction.
- Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines.
- Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, CyberSecurity, and Compliance and Risk Management.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
- 10 years of system admin experience supporting Windows and Linux operating systems
- 5 years of vulnerability scanning tools in any combination of Nessus, Web Inspect, App Detective
- At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+, Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
- Domain and expert technical knowledge.
- Typically requires BS Degree and 2-14 years of prior relevant experience
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position
NSOINTExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit #removed#
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. - provided by Dice