Paid Training Provided - Customer Service - Entry Level
The Ridgecrest Group is seeking individuals within the customer service industry with experience in sales or marketing. We specialize in building relationships with our clients through face-to-face interaction. Most of our employees have experience in the following fields:
- Customer Service
- Restaurant Management and Staff
Customer Service Account Executive's Daily Function: Build relationships with customers and provide a professional level of customer service.
Customer Service Account Executive's Roles:
- Create a lasting relationship with our clientele.
- Troubleshoot situations to help the clients.
- Teach co-workers about different client situations.
Opportunity For Advancement:
- Grow with notable Fortune 100 & 500 Companies.
- Management opportunities. We are expanding into new markets on a consistent basis!
- National and International travel is available.
- Team management and leadership is emphasized strongly and early.
Attributes For Potential Candidates:
- Customer Service and Hospitality Experience
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Team Leadership
- Conflict Resolution
- Creating Excitement and Interest
- Integrity and Ambition
- Goal Oriented
The Ridgecrest Group is committed to delivering knowledgeable marketing services based on an understanding of the issues that affect both our clients and their customers. Our aim is to act as a trusted extension of our clients' marketing departments, producing results that directly and positively impact our clients' objectives. Ridgecrest is also committed to providing a forward-thinking and professional working environment that encourages and rewards teamwork, enthusiasm, creativity and insight. We are located in Greenville, SC. Reliable transportation is required.
Role: *No Experience Required - Customer Service Representative*
Apply for this job now.