GHG has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Civil CAD Designer. We will provide top compensation and benefits to the ideal candidate. The Civil Site CAD Designer will assist the Civil Site Engineer with a variety of site/civil land development engineering projects. Our Civil Site CAD Designer will draft site layout, utility routing, sanitary/storm sewer design, roadways, grading/earthwork, erosion control, stormwater management systems and stormwater pollution prevention plans.
- Draft site layout plans in alignment with client requirements and GHG standards
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to draft concept plans, grading plans, and site designs
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Work with project management team to identify impediments and develop / implement solutions to overcome obstacles
- Minimum of 2 years Site/Civil Design experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Autodesk Vehicle Tracking and Storm and Sanitary Analysis software packages, and Microsoft Suite products
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Role: Civil Site CAD Designer
Apply for this job now.