Experienced Residential Conveyancers / Fee Earners
Locations: - Bolton
Salary - £20K - £28K+ - dependent on skills / experience
Experience - 2 Years +
Our Client is a multi-disciplinary firm of solicitors with offices in Bolton specialising in property amongst other areas of law. They bring an entrepreneurial approach to traditional areas of law, whilst maintaining an outstanding level of customer service and accessibility for all of their clients.
A large proportion of their work comes from repeat business and word of mouth which bears testament to their professional and effective service. They have a number of Qualified Solicitors and Licensed Conveyancers who are specialists in property work bringing skill, experience and knowledge to any transaction. They advise small and large businesses and work with many estate agents and are registered on the panels of most major lenders. Their services include sales and purchase transactions, remortgage, land acquisition and development, property transfer, buy to let transactions and lease agreements as well as other property matters.
THEREFORE JOINING THEM OFFERS YOU AN EXCITING AND DEVELOPING CAREER ROLE
Due to their continued expansion, they require a number of Residential Conveyancers / Fee Earners over the next few months. These exciting opportunities require experienced individuals to handle their own residential property caseload from instruction through to completion. They should also be good at working with Referrers / Introducers and be able to develop and build such relationships.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Providing advice to clients on purchase, sales and re-mortgage matters
· ID requirements, source of funds, gift deposits
· Issuing contracts
· Mortgage redemptions
· Exchange of contracts
· Ordering and reporting on searches
· Checking and reporting of titles
· Checking and reporting on mortgages
· Registering land
· Dealing with completion process
· Managing and developing relations with Referrers
- Able to work independently and also within a team
- Enthusiastic and motivated to support the firm's expansion plans
- Hard working and have good time management skills
- Able to work under pressure and to meet targets and deadlines
- Title checking and reporting on titles is desirable
- New build / Plots experience would be preferable
In applying provide a paragraph to 'sell yourself' into such a role.
Role: Property Lawyer / Conveyancer - Bolton
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.