Looking for Substitute Child Care Teacher to work for a fortune 500 company who was also ranked number 1 by Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 best companies to work for in 2017.
Our group consists of 4 Children's Centers, appx. 150 educators, and 19 management staff. Substitute teachers help the leader maintain a safe teacher child ratio, provide supervision, and maintain quality curriculum during the absence of an FTE. They ensure we are keeping legal ratios that are in line with the California Licensing regulations.
· Supervision and care of young children in a child care classroom.
· Assist with curriculum activities.
· Appropriately speak and interact with children.
· Communicate with parents in a supportive and attentive manner.
· Set up and arrange materials for children.
· Clean up classroom and play yard. Take notes on what children are doing, write eating, sleeping and elimination information for parents of infants and toddlers.
· Ensure that there is always a safe environment.
Top 4 Responsibilities:
1) Supervision and care of young children in a child care classroom
2) Appropriately speak and interact with children.
3) Ensure that there is always a safe environment.
4) Support FTE team with curriculum implementation and reinforcement of established systems (tracking, documentation, charting, etc.)
- At least one year of experience in working in an early childhood education setting such as a child care center or nursery school;
- Experience with children ranging in age from infants to preschoolers;
- Has, at minimum, 12 credit units in ECE, plus 3 Infant Toddler units (Highly required)
- Able to pick up children who are 30 pounds
- -Ability to work Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:30 (8-hour shift w/in this window on all days of the week)
Nice to have:
- Preferred CPR and First Aid certifications
Akorbi is a leading Information Technology company providing Staffing solutions worldwide.
Role: Substitute Child Care Teacher- Teachers Assistant
Location: Mountain View,
Apply for this job now.