- Secondary Wirral
- Full time January start- Until the end of the academic year
- GBP100- GBP180 per day
- KS3, KS4 and KS5
- NQT will be considered for the role!
This successful Wirral secondary school are looking for a brilliant Maths Teacher to bring a new style into the school. The school has seen a lot of progressive changes, from going from an average school to become well known in the area for its outstanding development and excellent teaching.
This role means teaching GCSE through to A-Level with smart students who are keen to learn and keen to achieve top grades in their results! As a Maths Teacher you will have the opportunity to work within a department which is specialist within the school, with like-minded, talented Teaching staff who will quickly help you find your feet at the start of your time here!
Teaching and Managing Pupil Learning
- Demonstrate an excellent ability to teach, manage pupils and maintain discipline.
- Ensure lessons are engaging and challenging for all ability levels.
- Understand and use the most effective teaching methods to achieve the teaching objectives in hand.
- Display flair and creativity in engaging, enthusing, and challenging groups of pupils.
- Use questioning and explanation skilfully to secure maximum progress.
- Quickly understand pupils' perceptions and misconceptions from their questions and responses.
If you want to apply for the role, please contact Teaching Personnel Liverpool or click apply, alternatively please email your CV to #removed#