Special Needs Teaching Assistant
Flexible start dates
Full time Monday to Friday
£65 - £80 per day
Vison for Education are in search of an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work within specialist provisions in Bradford. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, patient and have experience working within a classroom setting supporting in a classroom and 1:1 basis. This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop supporting skills in order to progress withing specialist provisions.
Schools are based in Bradford and is easily commutable from Calderdale, North and West Leeds.
Requirements for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant:
- Have experience of tutoring 1:1 and in classroom environments within the past 2 years (Vision need to be able to obtain relevant references)
- Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply for this Special Needs Teaching Assistant role:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.