Milk Education are working with a Primary Trust in the South of Manchester who are seeking a full time, PPA Class Teacher to work across both schools (M2 or M3 Scale.) The role will involve 3 days at one school and 2 at the other both in close proximity in the South of Manchester. You will be required to teach across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. The school would like to increase the profile of Music and French across the trust, although a specialist isn't required, training and additional resources can be provided.
In Order To Apply, You Must:
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Have QTS
• Have current primary teaching experience and a sound understanding of the national curriculum
• Be able to provide 2 professional teaching references within the last 5 years
• Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one at the cost of £55.89
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across Greater Manchester. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
• Excellent rates of pay.
• Direct links to local schools.
• Free Lesson Plans.
• Training support sessions.
• Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
• Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability.
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
• 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested in this position, please contact Steph ASAP on #removed# as the close is looking to meet shortlisted candidates next Weds 7th July.