What we need from you
- Conduct daily, weekly, monthly accounting activities including reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Consolidating, booking, and accounting for daily/weekly/monthly sales, expenses, transactions, etc.
- Compilation of accounting data from multiple sources and checking for accuracy
- Performing bank reconciliations and coordinating with institutions in the ordinary course of business
- Processing and accounting weekly employee credit card expenses and reimbursements
- Managing fuel invoicing, inventory, and reconciliation
- Other accounting duties as required
- Process weekly payroll and manage employee database
- Processing weekly payroll for employees and payments
- Conducting I-9 checks and W-4 processes and processing new hires
- Following up with new or potential employees with missing paperwork
Prepare ad-hoc reporting, spreadsheets, and analysis as necessary
Various HR and administrative duties as-needed
You’re probably going to enjoy this job if you ...
- Can be given an outcome to achieve and will figure out how to get it done
- You are obsessed with accuracy and can’t rest until everything is right and tight
- You like a wide variety of tasks and are willing to play multiple roles in a company
- Are bothered when something is being done manually or inefficiently when it can - no, SHOULD! - be done automatically
- Enjoy a smaller team, long-term staff, and a family environment
- 2+ years experience in accounting role and/or payroll role
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Hours: M-F (8:30-5:30pm)
- Extensive experience with Excel and Quickbooks Pro/Enterprise
Retail business that owns and operates multiple franchises and businesses across 60+ locations in and around Montgomery County and the east Texas markets.
Role: Bilingual Accounting & Payroll Assistant
Location: The Woodlands,
Apply for this job now.