Establish a project by which Microsoft Remote Desktop services and associated technologies achieve virtual desktops built on vSphere hosts. Demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Deploy HHS OIG compliant virtual desktop image and domain membership with minimal administrative interaction for persistent and non-persistent desktop use cases.
- Deploy desktop and application publishing with retention of user profile data
- Deploy Wolters Kluwer TeamMate as a published application
- Document the following HHS OIG specific processes:
o Microsoft Remote Desktop design and build
o Virtual desktop build process
o Desktop and Application Publish process
o Wolters Kluwer TeamMate app publishing design and build; can be any version current in last two years
- Initial Operating Capability demonstration not later than 80% of project estimated effort or schedule.
- Project management for the above including
o Project plan and timeline for the above objectives
o Weekly status reporting against milestones
Clearance: Contractor Background Check Assertion only
Grant Leading Technology (GLT) is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) management and technology consulting firm. We provide expert knowledge, skills and capabilities to deliver agile enterprise solutions that align mission essential requirements with rapid, innovative, and cost-effective technologies. GLT is focused on quality delivery to enhance business performance and achieve client success. We specialize in effective strategies that deliver successful business results. We provide competitive benefits and compensation package.
Role: Microsoft Virtual Desktop Proof of Concept
Apply for this job now.