Inclusion&Diversity Project Manager - 6 month FTC
Spalding or London with remote working
Up to £60,000
Up to 10% Bonus
25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Due to transformational change within our L&D space at Bakkavor, we are now on the lookout for an experienced Inclusion&Diversity Project Manager. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the group inclusion&diversity plan and to drive the implementation of key projects and initiatives linked to the wider inclusion and diversity agenda and 2021/22 calendar for the organisation.
- Supports the successful implementation and delivery of key inclusion and diversity initiatives, linked to our wider approach working and in close collaboration with critical stakeholders incl. Group Communication, Wellbeing, Rewards as well as the wider HR community.
- Manages the organisation and successful delivery of Bakkavors first Women Forum in H2 2021, to provide female leaders with a platform to grow, progress and retain in the organisation.
- Supports the scoping, delivery and implementation of the 2 female mentoring programme (Band B programme&Band D-E programme) in H2 2021, driving our wider Gender focus on "Women in Management"; Establishes success factors and ensures measurements of effectiveness of the programme are in place.
- Organisation and delivery of key events and initiatives in alignment with the annual inclusion&diversity calendar, focussed on those initiatives that support us in our mission to create an environment where colleagues feel valued, included and inspired to perform their best.
- Work closely with relevant internal stakeholders and customers as well as the I&D Forum on the development and implementation of the activity frameworks supporting key initiatives in the I&D calendar, enabling adoption across the organisation.
- Works closely with the System&Performance team on the design and roll-out of an Inclusion and Diversity Learning Hub on vLearning, supporting our aim in driving line manager awareness and capability on the topics of inclusion.
- Ensures that analytics are in place to measure and monitor progress against set inclusion and diversity targets and objectives, establishing continuous areas of development within the plan
- Works closely with Group Communication on design and delivery of robust and meaningful communications and engagement plans for all I&D initiatives, enabling buy-in for the agenda across the organisation.
- Champions the group inclusion and diversity agenda; Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders, incl. the wider HR community and our SEFs to ensure that our approach is built from with in and is effectively embedded into the organisation
You will be great at developing cross functional relationships, a be a true advocate for D&I and engagement. This is a very exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic Inclusion&Diversity professional to help drive the I&D agenda for the business.