Assembly/Light Machine Operators!
Doherty Staffing Solutions is currently partnering with a leader in the medical supply industry in Plymouth, MN. We are seeking Assembly/Light Machine Operators on 1st shift Monday - Friday with possible Saturdays and overtime for this exciting opportunity! Compensation starts at $14.00 per hour.
As an Assembly/Light Machine Operator, you will be working with a global leader that provides the life sciences industry with patented and award winning thermal protection packaging. These packages safely transport pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, diagnostics, tissue, vaccines and blood supplies. Your work here matters!
Assembly/Light Machine Operators Duties/Responsibilities
- Perform general warehouse work that involves moving/handling product to store materials in designated areas, and/or retrieving materials
- Performs any specified quality assurance checks designated for each job, function or assignment
- Label temperature controlled, thermally-protected packaging
- Perform a wide range of assembly/machine operations on components or sub-assemblies- specifically vacuum insulated panels. Uses writing and/or verbal instructions to assemble, rework, or reassemble units
Assembly/Light Machine Operators Key Requirements/Requirements
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents relating to the job, function or assignment
- Ability to make decisions when identifying in-process problems
- Must have reliable transportation, this is not a bus able location
- Must be flexible regarding working hours and be available to work overtime on weekends and evenings without prior notice
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds occasionally
- Drug screen and a background check required
To apply for the Assembly/Light Machine Operator positions, please click Apply Now and complete our mobile-friendly online application. For questions or if you need further information about the Assembly/Light Machine Operator roles, please call or text our Twin Cities North Metro in Brooklyn Center at 952-835-8883 or email #removed#
Download our mobile app for iOS & Android | #removed#/app
Working with Doherty Staffing Solutions
Placing great people into work opportunities is our mission, and it's been a life-changing one for our candidates for over 35 years! We hope you turn to Doherty at every stage of your working life, from your first job, to the peak of your career, to the flexible or short-term opportunities during the busier times of your life. Whether you are looking for temporary work, a contract position, or a permanent job, Doherty can help you find the role that matches your current needs and skill set. We want to place you with the company that's right for you!
Whatever your career path, Doherty is here for you!
Learn more and apply online at #removed#
Doherty is an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.
Apply for this job now.