We are seeking Solders to become an integral part of our team!
Summary: Reporting to a group leader or supervisor,assembles a variety of products, both standard and customized of moderate complexity. Builds electronic, optical and mechanical products with minimum supervision. Interprets blueprints and wire diagrams and may give guidance to less experienced assemblers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Function as a participating team member.
· Assemble fiber optic and/or electromechanical assemblies as required.
· Review and complete required production documentation.
· Update job status in Open Systems as required.
· Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
· Performs related duties as required.
- Effective experience as an Assembler.
- Proficient in most OJT processes in at least 2 production areas
- Successful completion of crimp technology training.
- Successful completion of ESD and solder training (if/as required).
- Good math skills with ability to count and measure
- Able to comprehend written and verbal instructions
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Skills and Abilities:
- Accurate visual acuity for color and depth perception
- Vision sufficient to accurately measure in fraction of an inch
- Manual dexterity to handle small hand tools including soldering iron
- Read and understand moderately complex assembly instructions
- Comprehend written and verbal assignments
- Ability to work as a team member in a diverse work environment
· Lift and carry 40 pounds (with assistance if required)
· Intermittent sitting, standing and walking
· Bench work requiring bending, leaning and extended sitting
· Minimum to moderate noise level in a production setting
· Fast paced schedule conscious work environment
Must be able to solder:
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to apply.
CompuLink is an industry leading manufacturer of cables, wire harnesses and custom molded cable assemblies. We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of high quality, build-to-print cables and harnesses for commercial and military applications.
Location: Saint Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.