Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
District Sales Manager - Midwest Territory
We're looking for a District Sales Manager with a solid foundation in technical sales and a proven track record of success. Responsible for all sales activities within a district including maintaining existing business, building relationships, seeking growth opportunities and driving new sales.
Pepperl+Fuchs is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a District Sales Manager supporting our Process Automation division. We design and sell intrinsically safe custom engineering solutions for use in hazardous environments. We offer competitive salary and a comfortable work environment with unparalleled technical support for our District Sales Managers in the field.
Pepperl+Fuchs is an internationally respected leader in the field of Process Automation technology. We are the gold standard in our industry, and we offer the elite Sales professional limitless opportunity.
- The District Sales Manager will have the overall responsibility for account management and growth.
- Conduct presentations and sales calls at designated target account sites.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships through 24/7 customer service including pricing, quotes, delivery and technical assistance.
- Work closely with customers to define product requirements.
- Maintain detailed records and communications as needed.
- Expedite existing orders while working closely with purchasing and manufacturing.
- Provide new product information and technical training to customers.
- Reports daily activities and maintains target accounts in company's CRM software and four week calendar.
- Interacts professionally on a regular basis with staff, vendors and the general public.
- Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience in technical sales.
- 5+ year's minimum experience selling complex technical solutions.
- Experience in industrial sales strongly preferred
- Travel approximately 50% of the time.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Experience working with CRM.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
If you meet or exceed the qualifications above, please apply! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR