2500660 - People Business Partner (Home Based-Virtual, UK)
In this position, you will partner with business leaders, colleagues and the People Org to have a global reach and impact.
You will regularly work across a wide range of areas such as engagement, diversity&inclusion, change management, performance management, compensation, recruiting, and talent development. The ability to deeply understand the business practice you are supporting will be critical to your success.
You'll also need strong analytic skills and the ability to translate client business plans and goals into people related outcomes needed to achieve results. Outstanding attention to detail, analytical mindset and methodical approach to managing information is critical to this role
Headquartered in London, AonPlc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
About the Role
Your impact as an People Business Partner:
- Develop trusted relationships with senior leaders, colleagues and People Org
- Balance People best practice with commercial acumen to provide strategic guidance and support to the business on people/talent related matters
- Engage closely with the leaders you support in order to drive continued improvement and engagement
- Create a cohesive and effective partnership with aligned People leaders and People centre of excellence teams in order to ensure excellent People service delivery for colleagues
- Develop a broad understanding of all People Org solutions and is responsible for execution of all people initiatives aligned with the business. Examples include:
- Performance&Reward Management
- Talent Review and Planning
- Engagement Analysis and Planning
- Workforce planning process
- Organisation Design
- Champion our Inclusion and Diversity agenda
- Colleague Wellness
Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Graduate or equivalent experience
- Extensive People Partnering experience at a senior level
- Financial Services business knowledge would be beneficial
- Managing stakeholder relationships across levels and in a complex matrix structure
- Consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders in developing and executing people strategies to drive business performance
- Experience managing complex projects and working in a matrix organization, including balancing priorities and accountabilities and driving delivery
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex People issues
- Experience with the talent development and performance agenda, including effectively facilitating conversations and calibration sessions for all levels of the organisation
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of Inclusion and Diversity Programmes
- Strong business management, commercial and financial acumen
- Advanced verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail, analytical mindset and methodical approach to managing information
- Ability to hit the ground running
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do.
We’re happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application