Company: SANDERSON RECRUITMENT PLC
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: -£60k - £70k per annum + £8k car allowance, 15% bonus
Technical Delivery Lead- Digital platforms
£70,000 base + £8,000 car allowance + 15% bonus + benefits
Cheltenham (commutable from Gloucester, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Chippenham, Swindon, Bristol, Redditch)
Please note: This role is currently fully remote but will eventually return to a flexible working arrangement; home and office based. Interviews will be fully remote as will your on-boarding.
We have recently started a multi-year programme of work to digitally transform our services, toolsets, applications and much more. Through the likes of IoT platforms, customer portals and mobile apps, we will become better connected with our global customer base.
As Technical Delivery Lead you will be responsible for, and own, the delivery and integration of all digital technology and business systems solutions (applications, tools, customer portals, IoT platforms and systems) within the business.
You will be responsible for recruiting and then managing a project delivery team and a devops support function who will look after systems post go-live of integration.
Initial projects you will lead are;
- Delivery of an integrated Oracle Ecommerce portal
- Delivery of an IoT platform to enable remote system monitoring
- Delivery of an integrated customer portal
As the Technical Delivery manager you will also;
- Recruit and manage x2 teams, 1 project delivery function and another devops support team (total c. 8 FTE)
- Work with and manage the external integration partners to deliver selected solutions
- Own and manage a multi-million £ cost centre
- Act as a business partner to identify and clarify requirements, and to work with partners to deliver a solution
Key experience and skills we are looking for:
- Leading the delivery and integration of cloud based (Azure) software solutions- ESSENTIAL
- Experience with customer facing portals and mobile apps- ESSENTIAL
- Experience of platforms such as SCADA, ICONICS, PTC Thinqworx etc- BENEFICIAL
- Experience of system integration architecture including batch, Real Time, microservices and server less
- Budget management (Opex and capex) experience
- Recruiting, managing and leading teams
This is a newly created role within the management team and presents a fantastic opportunity to build a capability, and team, from the ground up. So, if you are interested in learning more then please send an updated CV along with cover letter in application.
PLEASE BE AWARE- we expect to receive a large number of applications and so may not be able to reply to everyone. Please accept our apologies in advance if you don't hear back from us.
Role: Technical Delivery Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire,
Apply for this job now.