At Salient CRGT we’re laser-focused on what matters - our people and their mission!
- Attend daily scheduler review with Assistant Commander (SES) and Deputy. Coordinate and discuss all requests for meetings, review administrative priorities and actions/requests.
- Daily interface with senior level DOD civilian, military, Congressional support staff, and Private Sector partners to coordinate in-person meetings and teleconferences (Must apply Navy protocols and command preferences).
- Provide specific attention to requests from the Command Chief, Executive Director or Chief of Staff for the Assist Commander via email and telephone regarding read-ahead, briefs and time-sensitive actions/responses.
- Strong ability to review and edit Navy correspondence and documents. All correspondence and documentation requiring the Assist Commander‘s review/approval must first be reviewed for accuracy by the EA prior to submission.
- Serve as liaison between the Assist Commander and Asset Management Directors on matters requiring action/response from the Assist Commander
· Active DOD Secret Security Clearance
- 5 years relevant experience in executive assistance and office administration knowledge of the Navy Correspondence manual
- Demonstrated knowledge in coordination and oversight of executive calendar, correspondence, and various other administrative duties
- High School diploma or GED equivalent and a valid driver's license
How to Apply
If you feel you are qualified for this position and have an ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE, express interest by clicking the Apply button. If you would like to know more about Salient and other job postings please visit: # Req 2018-7435
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-
Salient CRGT is a leading provider of health, data analytics, cloud, agile software development, mobility, cyber security, and infrastructure solutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Salient CRGT has 22 offices, plus personnel in more than 270 locations across the United States and overseas.
Our 2,400 employees support these core capabilities with full lifecycle IT services and training, helping our customers meet critical goals for pivotal missions. We are purpose-built for IT transformation supporting federal civilian, defense, homeland, and intelligence agencies, as well as Fortune 1000 companies.
Salient CRGT offers excellent benefits, including 15 days PTO, 10 holidays, and tuition reimbursement. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short and Long-Term disability are also offered.
Role: Administrative Assistant DOD Secrect Clearance
Apply for this job now.