Skills and Qualifications: Create new medical records and retrieve existing medical records by gathering appropriate record folders and contents; verifying existing records; inputting and recording locations to computer; delivering records
• Gathers patient information by collecting demographic information from a variety of sources; interacting with registration areas and physicians' offices; retrieving information from automated system.
• Maintains master patient index by completing assigned portion of daily audit trail; corrects and communicates problems according to established procedures.
• Initiates the medical record by creating and processing the patient care record folder.
• Maintains record availability by processing charts into the department; using chart mark-off procedures; facilitating chart location activities.
• Retrieves medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes.
• Keeps health care providers informed by communicating availability or unavailability of the record.
• Maintains quality results by following healthcare standards.
• Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence by keeping patient records information confidential.
• Serves and protects the healthcare community by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and HIPAA standards.
• Enhances medical records reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Since 2003, CSSI has grown from a neighborhood staffing provider to a $100 million national firm. We employ thousands of people at hundreds of companies across the country.
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
A woman-owned enterprise, widely respected as a diversity vendor, the company also proudly supports activities and events in the communities where we work and live. Our process is high-tech, but our practice is high-touch.
While CSSI Transportation has offices coast to coast, we pride ourselves on our local, friendly service. Our staffing consultants combine deep-seated staffing industry best practices with home town support. If you're seeking a position in finance and accounting, office and professional or a position in manufacturing or distribution, our recruitment experts will work with you to help find your next great career Whether you are seeking a temporary position, temp to hire, or a direct hire opportunity, our dedicated team of staffing professionals is here to help you! Awarded the Best of Staffing by Inavero, Cornerstone puts 7 people to work every hour! Contact us today to make the next hour yours!
Join us at:
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
Role: Medical Records Clerk
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.