Located in Tampa, FL
Salary: $60k - $70k
The Associate Director Tax and Accounting position is the emerging leader in training who manages the administration of the firms functional financial operations. They will be expected to promote and market the firm and its services to bring in new clients as they are the public face of the firm, active in the community, working to develop relationships with business leaders and individuals.Location for this position is in Tampa, FL
Location: Tampa, FL
Position Type: Direct Hire
Pay: $60,000 - $70,000 annual salary
- Completed a minimum of 5+ years of public accounting experience or equivalent.
- Displayed acceptable moral and ethical character.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Developed good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated technical competence having acquired a body of knowledge in accounting and taxation coupled with the ability to apply that knowledge in developing sound business recommendations for clients and the firm.
- Exhibits an executive presence and leadership qualities.
- A thorough understanding of the respective state and federal tax laws shall be exercised when conducting client reviews.
- 3-5 years Management experience.
- Ability to handle very complex individual, business and estate tax returns.
- A CPA certificate or equivalent designation is desirable
- Develop client relationships and manage client services.
- Review client general ledger, trial balance, and tax returns for completeness and accuracy on a timely basis.
- Provide ongoing client consultations to help improve their operations and profitability and minimize their income tax liability.
- Maintain current expertise in accounting matters, current income tax laws, and tax saving opportunities.
- Maintain current knowledge of general economic and political trends.
- Maintain quality staff relations.
- Oversee client workload scheduling.
- Provide business tax planning and consulting.
- Technical accounting judgment shall be exercised to ensure AICPA professional standards are met.
Four Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to #removed#
- Call our office 850-494-1776
- Visit our office 7100 Plantation Road, Suite 4, Pensacola, FL 32504
- Submit an application at #removed#
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals specialized recruiting division specializes in a variety of niche industries, including engineering, advanced manufacturing, skilled trades, management, sales and marketing, and human resources. We are able to fill these needs through direct hire and contract opportunities. There is no fee to candidates for our service; we are aHuman Resources Solutioncompany assisting business in finding top talent. In 2017, we put over 900 people to work in the Pensacola area. Let us help you today! Learn more about our local office at our website: #removed#
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit #removed#.
Express Office: Pensacola7100 Plantation RoadSuite 4Pensacola, FL 32504Email us
Role: Associate Director of Tax and Accounting - Tampa, FL
Apply for this job now.