POSITION: Sales Representative
COMPENSATION: Hourly plus commission with potential to earn$40,000-$80,000+ annually
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life, and long term disability benefits for eligible employees
DURATION: Full-time and Part-time
DIVISION: Consumer & Loyalty Marketing Division
Do you want to have the option to earn more depending on your efforts? SDI values and rewards their employees for their work and motivates them with attainable goals. Do not worry- we provide training! Remember, you have full control of how much more you can earn.
SDI Marketing USA is hiring outgoing Sales Representatives to work at one of America’s largest retailers!
OVERVIEW OF THE ORGANIZATION
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients’ toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada and U.S.
Your objective as a Sales Representative is to be responsible for acquiring new credit card customers at one of America’s largest retail chains. Successful candidates will possess strong communication skills, are confident, and thrive off interactions with people and closing the sale! The Sales Representatives will work independently at retail locations, maximizing sales while educating the customer about our credit card products, enhancing the customer’s in-store experience and ultimately signing them up for a credit card if they are interested. We have full and part time hours available in various locations.
COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Potential first year earnings between $40,000-$80,000+ annually
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long term disability benefits for eligible employees
- Company-paid Life Insurance for eligible employees
- Paid training & development with National training program
- Paid breaks/lunches
- Flexible working hours and dates
- Acquire credit card customers
- Engage and educate customers while maximizing customer service
- Communicate brand information to customers and answer any questions/inquiries
- Meet daily/monthly sales targets
- Must be comfortable working independently, in a team environment and in both indoor and outdoor environments
- Follow policies around operations, theft and fraud, health and safety, etc. outlined within the policies & procedures manual.
- Ability to close a sale
- Tech savvy or willing to learn
- Results-oriented and comfortable in achieving sales target
- Organized, punctual and a positive work attitude
- Highly energetic, motivated and an excellent communicator
- Customer focused, relatable with the ability to confidently offer rebuttals and persuasive messaging
- The ability to absorb, understand, and communicate brand and product information effectively to consumers.
- Personal vehicle and a valid driver’s license is preferred
- Willingness to travel to various locations, travel over 30 miles is compensated
- Travel options are available to employees who are interested and eligible
- Must have sales, customer service, or promotions experience
- Must be able to meet sales quota
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Organized and quick thinking with the ability to problem solve
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Pass a criminal record check as a requirement of employment.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Upon completing your application, it will be forwarded to the appropriate Hiring Manager for consideration and review. Please note that due to high volume of resumes received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. We will retain your resume for six months after which you are welcome to re-apply for this role should you not be selected in this current search. If there are any other roles that interest you, please feel free to apply separately.
SDI Marketing is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
SDI Marketing has the people, expertise and commitment to get your message heard loud and clear in the marketplace! For over 20 years, SDI has been creating innovative marketing programs, designed to build brands through increased awareness and sales. We go one step further by building an experience around a brand to make consumer recall as strong as it can be.
SDI Marketing delivers services designed to help solve our clients toughest business issues. Our unique combination of services includes Sports Marketing, Experiential Marketing and Epic Events, Credit Sales and Acquisition, Integrated Strategy, and Creative and Digital Solutions. SDI is recognized as one of the leaders of Integrated Marketing Solutions Services in Canada and USA.
Role: Sales Representative - (Hourly + Commission)
Location: North Atlanta,
Apply for this job now.