Graphics Design Teacher
Pay £140 - 220 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications). The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are to hold QTS or the equivalent to a UK teaching qualification.
Contract dates - January 2021 - Maternity Cover
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Graphics Design Teacher for a secondary School in Westminster, London for a January 2021 start. The school is outstanding and has an excellent ISI inspection rating. The successful candidate will have experience teaching GCSE and A Level and have proficiency in a variety of Graphics Design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Animate), as well as an understanding of national initiatives in the creative arts curriculum and assessment.
- Graphics Design Teacher
- Teaching GCSE and A Level
- Strong understanding of safeguarding protocols
- Maternity Cover
- ISI Rating of excellent
- Located in Westminster
To be considered for the Graphics Design Teacher position, you will:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Honours degree in Graphics, Art and Design or a Media
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Graphics Design Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Secondary Team on 0207 065 7500.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.