Company: RADLEY GREEN LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
* * *
A luxury Fashion group is seeking an extremely engaging Management Accountant / Finance Analyst to join its global HQ based in Central London.
- Preparation, review and analysis of monthly management reporting for EMEA regions
- Accruals, prepayments, depreciation, fixed assets, discounts, chargebacks, intercompany recharges, review of trade margins and variance analysis.
- Preparation, review and posting of returns provisions for all EMEA entities
- Preparation, review and posting of all inventory, warehouse and freight activity across the EMEA entities.
- Inventory adjustments, physical inventory balances, Goods in Transit reporting
- Preparation of complex stock-related balance sheet reconciliations
- Coordinate with auditors on global and local statutory audits
- Provide assistance to Tax department for the filing of tax and VAT returns
To be considered for this job role you must meet the following criteria:
- Solid P&L and balance sheet experience
- Strong cost and stock/inventory finance experience essential
- Experience of stock reconciliations and goods in transit reporting
- Engaging, outgoing, with a warm, energetic personality
- Confident, professional, with impeccable communication skills
- Bags of initiative and an analytical, problem-solving mindset
Please ensure that your relevant stock/inventory experience is on your CV when applying.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.