Company: THERAPY SPECIALISTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Currently seeking a Full-Time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant for 5-Star Skilled Nursing Facility in Millbrae, CA!
HealthPRO-Heritage, recently partnered with Therapy Specialists, has a Full-Time opportunity open for an experienced Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant at Millbrae Care Center in Millbrae, CA. Millbrae Care Center is a 140-bed 5-star skilled nursing facility that provides a caring environment for rehabilitation services in an atmosphere that provides the feeling of being at home.
This is a great opportunity to join a values-driven organization that's mission is to enhance the quality of life of the individuals they serve and foster an environment for all to flourish by providing consistent quality care with honesty and integrity!
- An active Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) License in California.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Skilled Nursing is preferred, but New Grads with applicable clinical experience are welcome to apply!
- Rehab Optima EMR experience is preferred.
- PDPM Knowledge is desired.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing treatment to patients in Skilled Nursing.
- Providing caregiver and family training, as needed.
- Effectively communicating with supervising OT, other disciplines, nursing, physicians, and families.
- Completing thorough documentation and managing paperwork efficiently with independence.
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care.
- Assisting with the growth of Occupational Therapy program, as well as supporting the growth of other disciplines by advocating for all Rehab Services.
At HealthPRO-Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently, and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition and we empower employees to achieve their higher calling!
- Highly Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Courses
- License Reimbursement
- PTO & More!
Therapy Specialists supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer.