- Lays out, fits, and welds fabricated, cast, and forged components to assemble structural forms, such as conveyor systems, structural steel projects, stairs and platforms according to blueprints and knowledge of welding/metallurgy.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Technical schooling a plus
- 2+ years welding experience as a commercial Welder/Fitter
- Must have knowledge in MIG Welding.
- Good mathematical ability
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to operate precision measuring devices such as calipers, micrometers, protractors, and tape measures.
- Candidate must be able to stand for the duration of their work shift.
- On occasion be expected to lift up to 50 lbs.
Miller Industries, LLC is a family owned and operated company and was formed in July 2014. We are the parent company to Performance Fabricating, Flex Air, Miller Industries Representatives, and Farm Pod. All located under the roof of our 106,000 sq. foot building, we specialize in custom steel fabrication, air supply systems and sales, representing numerous companies in HVAC applications.
Our products consist of conveyor systems, structural steel projects, stairs and platforms, baggage handling systems, air handling systems and many other powder-coated metal products and the list goes on. We provide our high-quality products to automotive, healthcare, data center, and institutional customers around the world.
Role: Welder Fitter - 1st and 2nd shifts
Apply for this job now.