“Service is to teach, to empower, to allow others to achieve their goals and reach their potential” -Chris O'Neill, SVP Consumer Operations
What we'll bring:
- Credential applicants who wish to receive, resell, or license TransUnion products or services, and/or furnish, provide, supply, or contribute data to TransUnion for Domestic and International business units. Credential companies TransUnion engages to provide services to TransUnion.
- Credentialing is intended to ensure regulatory compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards that regulate Personal Information, as well as TransUnion business practices.
- Credentialing is of significant matter to the principal TransUnion business operation, keeping the business operative through new customer/ revenue sources.
What you'll bring:
- Analytical skill: Ability to interpret and analyze basic business information; Ability to identify, articulate, and solve basic problems; Ability to determine when to escalate issues
- Multitasking skill: Ability to perform multiple tasks in environment that changes daily based on incoming work
- Decision making skill: Ability to render recommendation on membership approval/declination based on predefined parameters and established procedures/rules.
What we'd love to see:
- Psychological skill: Ability to maintain focus, flexibility, and organization. Strong attention to detail; Comfortable working in fast paced environment.
- Interpersonal and Communication skill: Basic customer service skills; basic written and verbal communication skills;
- Routine interaction with internal business unit team members and/or external business officers
- Technical skill: Basic office computer skills with an aptitude to learn; Ability to navigate on the web securely and within terms of such website
- Prior professional work experience: 1 year basic work experience
Impact you'll make:
- Performance of due diligence verifications
- Verification of FCRA permissible purpose, GLBA permitted use and general business certifications against business norms
- Verification of certified intended use of services and or products requested
- Investigations via Third Party tools and or resources
- Verification of applicant's federal, state, city/municipal and other government regulatory requirements
- Verification of applicant's business legitimacy
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Our culture is welcoming, energetic and innovative.
There's an overall synergy that flows throughout the company, creating a sense of unity in knowing that we're all working to achieve the same overall goal.
Genuinely enjoy and find interest and meaning in the work you do.
Work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Collaborate across business units and global locations.
Hone current skills and build new capabilities, while uncovering your genius.
Enjoy a fulfilling work-life balance.
Role: Credentialing Representative
Apply for this job now.