Transendance is a dynamic organization representing leaders in most major industries. Joining our energetic team will mean you are joining an organization that invests in their people. Full-Time Marketing Assistant positions are available. This position will be exposed to many facets of our business. As a Marketing Assistant you will interact with all major departments: Sales, Finance and Operations exposing you to the uniqueness of this entrepreneurial firm.
We are dedicated to the growth of our employees thru industry and skill training. We include team building events and encourage colleague support. We assist with your career planning needs and dedicate the training you need to be successful. Our core values include Mindfulness; Concentration; and Insightfulness. Our core values represent the importance of watching our personal actions and commitment to success of the business and how it influences our colleagues and clientele. High levels of productivity are only valued if your core values match ours.
In your role as a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for working with the Marketing and Sales Departments to facilitate projects for our internal brands and our clientele; you will learn product knowledge; promote brand awareness to the target consumer base; and oversee training of new assistants if qualified. You will play an intricate role in assisting the Market Manager in the preparation of marketing plans and implementation.
As a member of our team your success will be based on the following:
- On-Time Done Right Marketing Initiatives
- Marketing Plan Support
- Revenue and Market Exposure
What you must know before you apply:
- This position does not require prior experience as full training is provided, but as we invest in someone, we expect equal investment into the projects assigned.
- The ideal candidate must have high level of written and verbal skills.
- This position will require the ability to pro-actively manage team members to complete projects.
- Must have the flexibility to travel to assist with special company events when necessary.
Role: Marketing Assistant (Full-Time)
Apply for this job now.