Business Development Manager will be required to develop new accounts by building relationships with hiring executives of small to large organizations. Previous experience selling Recruiting/Staffing services. Latitude offers a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and great growth opportunities.
- Responsible for new business development, account management, and sales execution.
- Make frequent contact with potential clients, established clients and local/national business leaders.
- Generate new revenue by selling staffing services and solutions to clients.
- Identify and pursue new and existing opportunities in the local markets by understanding client and market needs.
- Assess customer and key decision-makers' needs and determines the appropriate sales message and sales solution to exceed customer needs.
- Maintain an appropriate incremental opportunity pipeline to achieve sales goals and contribute new ideas for achieving and exceeding targets.
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior level executives, in order to define needs and provide solutions.
- Handle all of the Account Management related items in regards to the day to day activity for new clients and any existing accounts assigned.
- Maintain an excellent rapport and act as the main point of contact for new clients. Develop long-term relationships.
- Evaluate and determine the best methods to reinforce and maintain good customer relations
- Bachelors degree
- 2 - 10 years in Recruiting/Staffing industry
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office and Social Media.
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
Powered by JazzHR